Stai navigando con un browser obsoleto. Clicca qui e aggiorna il tuo browser per avere una migliore esperienza di navigazione.
Rental service is operative. Devices are sanitized after each usage.
In Italian, English, French and German.
€ 3 in addition to the entry ticket.
The access is allowed to small and medium-sized dogs, if kept on a leash and don’t bother other visitors. The access to large-sized dogs is under the museum staff decision.
The little winter garden can be used for a pause before completing the visit, to recharge oneself or to charge one’s smartphone.
Relax yes, but in safety, wearing the face mask.
At free service; free.of charge.
Access to the area one at a time. Keys and compartments are regularly sanitized.
They don’t fit in the lockers and can’t be brought in the museum.
The museum staff will show you where to place them, into proper single-use bags.
At the ticket office; it is accessible also to who doesn’t visit WiMu.
A little but quiet space; a comfortable chair where mums can breastfeed; a corner where older siblings can draw (available albums and marker pens); adjacent changing table and toilets.
At the toilet of the ticket office and at the mums’ space, on the museum second floor.
The WiMu is totally accessible with strollers. If preferred, it can be left at the designated space.
Access to the area one at a time.
A little handbook for families, to prepare and enjoy with pleasure:the visit experience:
• some information about the museum and the castle
• services and dedicated activities
• download it or ask for it at the ticket office
By reservation, for seasons when it is not possible to stay in the open air:
• room spacious for max 10 students: €40
• room spacious for max 40 students: €60
La prenotazione resta sempre obbligatoria per i gruppi (min. 12 adulti).
– Prediligi sistemi di pagamento elettronico
In tutti gli spazi del museo
– Non è più obbligatorio l’uso della mascherina, ma resta fortemente raccomandato.
– Disinfetta le mani con il gel che trovi sul percorso
– Utilizza i guanti a disposizione per l’utilizzo delle installazioni interattive
– Segui la segnaletica e rispetta le indicazioni specifiche
Booking is still compulsory for groups (min. 12 pax adults).
At the ticket office
– It is better to make electronic payment rather than cash
In all museum spaces
– To enter the museum it’s not compulsory to wear a face mask, but it’s strongly recommended.
– It is recommended to sanitize your hands with the gel you find along the path
– It is compulsory to wear the gloves at your disposal for the interactive installations